Get more from your managers or yourself with our accredited industry-leading development programmes.
What is ILM?
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the UK’s premier management organisation. As part of City & Guilds, their aim is to improve leadership, management and coaching performance across all industries, through a range of flexible learning and development solutions and work based qualifications.
As an accredited ILM centre for many years, Tickety Boo Training has enabled practicing and aspiring first line managers to increase their performance and therefore progress their career. Many organisations we have worked with have found practical solutions to the challenges they face, whilst giving a significant return on the initial investment through learners’ work based assessments and projects.
ILM qualifications offer a flexible, work-based learning route where qualifications and individual units can be credited to build a portfolio of vocationally related, accredited qualifications.
Our most popular team leader and manager training programmes are:
- Level 2 Award in Team Leading
- Level 3 Award in First Line Management
- Level 4 Award in Management
- Level 5 Award in Management
- Levels of learning to suit all experiences and job roles
- Units can be added to suit development requirements at any stage during your career
- An exceptional range of topics across all industry sectors in all sizes of business
- Nationally recognised accredited qualifications which recognises vocational expertise in addition to theoretical knowledge
- Flexible learning delivered over time to allow consolidation of knowledge throughout the programme
- Programmes delivered over a course of months to suit operational demands and allow consolidation of learning and transfer to the workplace
- A broad and flexible portfolio of qualifications that deliver key skills where they are needed most – directly in the workplace – across all industry sectors in all sizes of business
- ILM qualifications bring about practical benefits to your organisation because they focus on improvement – improvement of leaders and managers in their roles, improvement in the teams they lead and in the products and services they provide, and improvements in your organisation and the way it operates
- Assessment is practical and work-based bringing immediate and measurable return on investment and enabling organisations to find practical and cost effective solutions to the challenges they face
“A leader is a person you will follow to a place you wouldn’t go by yourself.”
Joel A. Barker
Our interactive leadership and management programmes inspire action. Here’s Simon Sinek at TED explaining how great leaders inspire action in others: