Level 2 Business and Administration Apprenticeship
Tickety Boo are looking to recruit a Level 2 Business and Administration Apprentice to work in our busy office.
Applications close on Friday 18th December.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Jordana Young, Business Manager, Tickety Boo Training Limited,
Suites 3 – 6, Old Churches House, Cathedral Square, Dunblane, FK15 0AJ
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities including but not restricted to:
- Assisting with set up and organisation of training events
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to visitors
- Order office supplies
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Scanning, photocopying and typing documents
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to follow instruction
- Attention to detail
- Some knowledge of Microsoft office