- People Development
- Sales Training
- Compliance Training
- Our Story
- This event has passed.
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management November 2019
05/11/2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Objectives of the Programme
The Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management programme is a 4-day programme delivered in a flexible manner to help improve people management from a practical viewpoint and not simply to load delegates with theory.
The workshops are designed to be relevant, practical, fast-paced and action focused and will encourage people managers to think more strategically about how people affect the direction of the business.
The workshops are important focal points for getting new ideas and information. They also provide an excellent opportunity for networking, learning from others, and discussing key issues with fellow delegates.
Structure and Content of ILM Level 3 Award in Management
- Induction to programme
- Leading and motivating a team effectively
- Understanding the communication process in the workplace
- Developing yourself and others
- Tutorial support for Work based assignments
Benefits for individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams and manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Benefits for employers
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Proven skills – to get this qualification, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to your organisation
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities.
Open Course £995 + VAT per delegate – includes registration, certification and light refreshments during the programme. Dates – 5th November, 4th December 2019, 8th January & 12th February 2020