- People Development
- Sales Training
- Compliance Training
- Our Story
- This event has passed.
Group Training Techniques – Perth January 2019
22/01/2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Brain friendly group training and facilitation
Designing sensory based training events and experiences, increase the learning, increase the transferability of skills, knowledge and new behaviour back to the front line.
Developing observation and feedback skills.
Programme overview: The programme is designed to equip those responsible for group training with the confidence and skills to design and deliver effective and interactive training sessions.
Who should attend: For managers, heads of department, supervisors, team leaders and trainers who are responsible for delivering theoretical information to groups of people.
Aim: Design and deliver effective and interactive brain friendly training sessions to groups of people
- write and evaluate structured objectives
- plan training to meet the defined objectives
- identify appropriate methods to maximise the group’s understanding
- develop skills to engage all members of the group
- encourage participation, control group dynamics and give effective feedback
- ensure training is applied in the workplace
3-day interactive training programme. 22nd, 23rd and 30th January 2019.
Open Course £995 + VAT per delegate – includes certification and light refreshments during the programme.