This qualification is suitable for Managers and those with significant responsibility for effective coaching and mentoring as part of their daily role within an organisation. It is also ideal for individuals who wish to move into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach or mentor.
Benefits for individuals
- Be able to assess your own skills, knowledge and behaviours as a coach and mentor
- Know how to manage the coaching or mentoring process within an organisational context
- Deepen your understanding of how the organisational context can affect coaching or mentoring
- Plan, deliver and review your coaching and mentoring
- Plan your future development in coaching or mentoring
Benefits for employers
- Ensure the individuals you develop as effective coaches and mentors are equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they require
- Develop a coaching and mentoring culture so that individuals can improve their performance and organisational productivity
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches
- ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma for Coaching Supervisors
- ILM Level 7 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
This 5 day programme costs £2495 + Vat per delegate – includes registration, certification and light refreshments throughout the programme. 8th & 9th October, 26th November 2019, 28th January and 25th February 2020.